My name is Robinson Crusoe..........morning he walked on to the shore.



My name is Robinson Crusoe. My father was a merchant and lives in the city of York. At an early age I left home to go to and visited distant lands. When I sailed for the American coast, a storm broke out. We sat down in a small boat and rowed on. A big wave turned the boat down and I began to swim. I swam on to the shore. Night fell and I was wet and hungry. I had no food to ear nor water to drink. I climbed a tree and sat on it. Soon I fell fast asleep. When I awoke, it was broad day. I got down from the tree and walked to asleep.

Summary: Robinson Crusoe was the son of a merchant of York. Early in life he sailed for far-off lands. He was caught in a storm one day. He rowed in a small boat. Soon the storm over-turned it. He swam to the shore. He passed the night on a tree without food and drink but had a good sleep. Next morning he walked on to the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment